Are you planning to buy one of the best inflatable tents in NZ to improve your camping experience? If yes, you are on the right page, since, in this article, we will discuss what can inflatable tents be used for, the features to look for in inflatable tents, and of course, the reasons to choose inflatable tents.
An inflatable tent is a relatively new concept that gained immense popularity in camping communities. Today, it is known by many names - air tent, air beam tent, interlinked frame tent, and air pitch tent.
What can inflatable tents be used for?
Inflatable tents are usually used in outdoor camping since they are pole-free, lightweight, easy to carry, and simple to assemble. However, they can also be used in firefighting and disaster relief.
Interestingly, inflatable tents are ideal for camping in all four seasons. Despite their airy structure, they stand sturdy and stable in stormy and windy conditions.
Regardless of whether you are traveling alone or with your family, inflatable tents in NZ can be your ideal camping gear for a night or two or for long-stay camping adventures.
But, with an array of inflatable tents available in the market, which one should be the ultimate choice for you? In the next section, we have enlisted the key features to look for in inflatable tents.
Read the below-mentioned points thoroughly before buying an inflatable tent for your next venturesome trip.
What are the features to look for in inflatable tents?
- Size: Looking at the size of inflatable tents is one of the first and most important features to consider while purchasing one. If you are about to head for a solo camping trip, consider choosing single-person inflatable tents. However, if you are about to camp with your family or friends, opt for a tent that can meet your space requirements.
- Weight: The next important feature to look for in inflatable tents is their weight. The more lightweight your tent is, the more comfortable you will feel carrying it through the uneven and tricky terrain of NZ.
- Material: Now, once you pick an inflatable tent of the right size and weight, pay attention to the quality of the material it is made up of. It is always advisable to buy inflatable tents made up of durable and guaranteed materials since they are usually supposed to be used in the open sky.
- Waterproofness: Always ensure buying inflatable tents in NZ that incorporate waterproof technology. That is mainly because waterproof air tents can keep you warm and cozy, even in adverse weather conditions like torrents or heavy snowfall.
- Compartments: Having multiple pockets in your inflatable tent will let you organize your stuff easily and conveniently. Thus, while purchasing, ensure to look at the number of pockets featured in your inflatable tent. Inflatable tents with multiple pockets or multi-compartments are always a better choice!
- Entryways: Lastly, it is essential to look at the entrances provided in your inflatable tent. The more the number of entrances in your tent, the easier it becomes to get into the tent, especially during bad weather conditions.
What are the reasons to buy inflatable tents?
Gone are the days when pitching a tent was a strenuous job. With inflatable tents, campers no longer need to place a center pole, spread a breathable fabric over it, stake all the corners of the fabric to the ground, and give it a stable structure.
Instead, they simply need to pump air into the air tents to inflate them, much like how an air mattress is inflated. But that is not the only reason to buy an inflatable tent from a hunting shop. There is more to it, which is listed below:
- Durable: Believe it or not, inflatable tents are astonishingly as sturdy as traditional tents that come with a pole and a base. They are specifically designed to withstand adverse weather conditions like rain, snow, and wind. Above all, the aerodynamic shape technology of inflatable tents makes them ideal for use in all types of terrain.
- Customizable: Just like traditional tents, air tents can also be custom-built and custom-printed. You may choose to customize your inflatable tent with added walls, walls with windows, and much more.
- Easy To Pitch: As already discussed, inflatable tents are much easier and simpler to pitch than any standard tent with poles. All you would need to do is plug an electric pump in and inflate the air tent. Once your camping days are over, deflate your tent and assemble it in no time.
Hopefully, this article helped you learn a lot about inflatable tents, the features to look for, and the reasons to choose them. To create an unforgettable camping experience, you may check out the exclusive collection of inflatable tents at NZ’s best hunting shop, Dwights!